ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
but if you base it on when the clans where in their top form and overall achievments and success, the newer clans cannot compare.

I think this is clear.I agree 100% with it,even if so you should put Torigod like 1st clan in this list(maybe i'm the only,but when i was a noob their name was much more famous than rawr or alpha),and at least nominate bncy.
I don't know wich sport you follow,but at every sport at the start of his history was easier to dominate respect the present(just a stupid example: pelè did more than 1000 goals,now a REALLY good player make around 200 goals in his career.Anyway anyone can say today,that 200 goals are few,only because before were possible to score more.)
Same in toribash.Clearly is harder to dominate now respect 3 years ago,where there was the half of the players and the half of the clans.
So when you say "we dominated more than every other clan now" you need to consider also this difference between the past and the present(like when you have to say if was better Pelè or Maradona,you HAVE to consider that Maradona played in a moment where was a lot harder to do what he done.The same when we will comparate Messi to Maradona,if Messi will continue to play like he is doing now,we will consider that the football of today is a lot harder respect 10 or 20 years ago).
So from the moment all this "work" for a such useless decision is stupid,i'd say that the most succesfull clan is the cla n who won most.In this way is easier
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 4, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
[bncy] is the most successful clan.

Mosier and Nuthug are the most successful players.

I'm speaking from a holistic standpoint, like, since the dawn of Toribash here.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]