Ranking
I don't feel like the zerg buff is actually good, forces me to play +40 minute games.

Protoss immune to early game pressure seems very balanced....................................

Terran buff is pretty ridiculous. Test games I've seen when people use mines, those destroy everything. Just put a few down and force your enemy to perform some annoying micro while you just re-position and wipe his army, pretty cheeky. If they don't micro, gg you just wiped their army.
Yeah its definitely extremely imbalanced right now in protosses favor, but yeah again its beta. Mothership core is really good, not only to defend or attack early but the fact that if you are in trouble you can just turn your nexus into a giant freaking cannon. Also recalls are you kidding me?

The oracle can destroy your entire worker line in seconds and the time slow ability combined with storms or colossus will rape your entire terran army easily because if your army can barely move you cant really dodge AOE attacks, so if you are terran you definitely want more ghosts than usual. Also vikings are usually pretty nice to have as well.

The new medivac is pretty strong tho, with the speed boost ability its easy to have drop aggression and the medivac buff makes it heal 30% more making your army survive longer. But all in all I think TvP is harder as a terran in HoTS and it was already pretty hard in WOL.

Zergs are probably the race that needs a buff now, at least for the early game. Or better, nerf protoss a bit.

So far I have been really confused with the new units,
PVP is just phoenix or 4gate now
TvT is just reapers and banchees. (and sometimes a little widowmining)
ZvZ is still pretty much the same before you get into lategame
PvT is oracle and mothership core rapage
TvZ is the same old same old (with the occasional widow mine)

Playing in platinum I don't experience widow mines op because people will usually have something to detect them with or just send 1 unit to absorb all the shots before walking out. Takes so long cooldown before it can shoot again anyways.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 7, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

i dislike blizzard as a company.... but holy shit dem cinematics.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I wish they would put that sense of scale in game.

When the ultralisks show up and step on a tank like it's nothing, goddamn that's awesome. The battle cruiser crashing too.
here in germany they are giving beta keys for it out, in a magazine... just bought it and hopefully im able to play a bit in the beta... will see
(not sure where they are selling it, but i think only in european countrys.. but not sure)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
here in germany they are giving beta keys for it out, in a magazine... just bought it and hopefully im able to play a bit in the beta... will see
(not sure where they are selling it, but i think only in european countrys.. but not sure)

Anyone who preorders gets beta anyway.
jea just wanted to say, cause there may people out which didnt pre ordered and want to test the game first. etc.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by NoneName View Post
Cant wait for the release just to stop playing after a month again.;

It's best to play with friends and not to play too much at one time, otherwise you will get sick of any game.