Toribash
It's currently neutral for me because I'm not really sure. There are arguments on both sides. Message a fellow member to vote, the decision is partially up to them but mostly up to me. I want to get an understanding of this guy.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well, i got new information about Vendoor (Baddies)

i change my vote for him to no. >_>
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Yo, I want to join this organization. I'm a gambler, one of you, so I want to be in this community, help with developing it. I like bets and duels because they're making me feel so great either if I win or lose. I also like gambling in real life like poker, blackjack, tried even football bets. I would be glad being in this organization and having fun with you and learning a lot of new things.
Thank you for attention! I hope I don't waste your time for reading this.
2 stand-by apps now. Before a decision is made on Vendoor, Oofun, you need to tell us the bad information.
Sorry about the double post.
Vendoor's application has been declined due to spamming. We all want to get our post count up, spamming isn't the way.
Some votes on Soft's app?
i say no to soft, he didn't pay alot of effort to his application. as i can see.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
i say no to soft, he didn't pay alot of effort to his application. as i can see.

I just didn't want to make it boring. I'm not very good at essays, sorry for that. I'll edit it! The fact is that I want to join you, and I'll make all the efforts.
So may I edit it?
Montana fan, interesting. Ask CozzaKilll, he is the one with permissions, im only a member