Ranking
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Mostly playing PS1 since I wasn't really own a PS2, our PS2 something like monopolized by my little brother, lol.

It looks like when I was still playing PS1, I'm not that much playing a game that played by many people for example like JRPG(but I like to watch my big brother playing JRPG like Final Fantasy, Tales of Destiny etc.), I was playing a lot of action game top down shooter like Armymen, Apocalypse, and other that kind of game that have a bunch of weapons to shoot, lol. But beside that kind of games, I had played another kind of games too, here's some of games that I remember which I think are a nice games.

Medievil Series (PS1)
One of my favourite game, played the first and the second but I prefer the first one. I think the first one have a better level design and athmosphere than the second one. Oh and I like how our hero, Sir Daniel Fortesque, who can't speak fluently since he lost his lower jaw makes his voice sounds funny.

Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1)
I like this game ost. Cute 3D graphic and nice gameplay and story.

Poy Poy 2 (PS1)
I don't know about the first series since I only played the second one. It's a nice game to play with friends, up to 4 players. I think this game similar with Crash Bash.

Ape Escape (PS1)
This is game about catching monkeys, really fun. You need a controller with an analog to play this game. Never play the sequel on PS2, only play the spin off, Ape Escape Pumped & Primed.

Bishi Bashi Special (PS1)
Silly game but funny game, this game contain mix of games. Laugh really hard when playing the afro dance game with my friends.

Oh my brother loves Ape Escape
But Poy Poy. Dang, I forgot about that! :3
The game's a bit unbalanced though, some special skills are just OP compared to others, but it was fun picking up shit and throwing :3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
WTFlow, little hint. get a good enough computer and even a wireless ps3 controller can be set to play ps2 games on your computer.

Emulators are a real thing man. and they work with the actual discs.

I know how emulators work d:, but my computer could barely handle toribash on minimum settings. It sounded like a fucking nasa space shuttle launch.

But I was just reminiscing about the old times. I don't really want to get into video games too much anymore.

Oh and I also forgot.. Sitting Ducks; Another classic
Legend of dragoon, final fantasy tactics, breath of fire 4, saiyuki the journey west, and ff ix are the best ps1 rpgs of all time, just sayin'.

also multiple people talking about azure dreams?! i thought i was the only one who played that... great game =)

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
You don't have to list this because I'm not going to go all formal with it. But I remember back when I was a kid, I used to always go over my friends house, and he had a PS2. We used to play all of the ratchet and clank games together, I specifically remember RaC Deadlocked being my favorite. I also recall playing Naruto ultimate ninja 2 with him. That was literally my favorite game of all time, damn I wish I could play it again. Oh, and those JamPack demo disc things were the shit. We only played one game off of that and it was star wars battlefront 2. It only had one map, Endor, and basically the rebels won everytime. Good times... Goooood times. (cries)

edit: Anyone remember that Dogs life game lol. That used to be the shit too, where you can see the scents of shit and jump fences and be a dog

Isn't that cute game with the bobble head dogs and you do the missions? Because it's cute and fun :3
Or was is Dog Island? Idk I forgot...
Alos I've played all the Ultimate Ninja series on the PS2, yeah it's fun, I love just playing against bots and sht :3

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
Legend of dragoon, final fantasy tactics, breath of fire 4, saiyuki the journey west, and ff ix are the best ps1 rpgs of all time, just sayin'.

also multiple people talking about azure dreams?! i thought i was the only one who played that... great game =)

Best game of my childhood so far, never finished it and never really got far, but the concept of the game was REALLY fun for me.
(Also I still have it on m PS1 emulator here on my PC but have gotten a bit bored of my PS1 .isos because *graphics*)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by ishi View Post

Great list I like those aswell. I play Azure dreams with my hacked psp xD

Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
I know how emulators work d:, but my computer could barely handle toribash on minimum settings. It sounded like a fucking nasa space shuttle launch.

But I was just reminiscing about the old times. I don't really want to get into video games too much anymore.

Oh and I also forgot.. Sitting Ducks; Another classic

Damn that sucks man. But was just trying to help you man.
These are mostly the games I grew up on and god do I still love them.

PS1 games I loved (childhood in a nutshell)

Holotor likes Oddworld? WHO KNEW?

If you want a fun party game Crash Bash for the PS1 is super good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Shadow of the Colossus is a must.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
My favorite Ps2 game was Final Fantasy X.

The story line was great and I didn't expect the ending at all, looking to get the remastered version soon so I can play it and beat it