Ranking
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Still in my opinion on of the best Resident Evil games. Having like 30 save files on the game with everything unlocked a few times over really says how much I enjoy the game. They took a step out the norms in this one, classic.

Spyro Games(PS1-PS2)
Great platformers that molded my gaming mind to what it is today. Even as a teen, I still play the childish games. I 100% the first two games in the series, and the third game is my favorite.

Breath of fire III(PS1)
First RPG I ever beat. Its great mechanics and interesting dragon combination really hooked me. One of the few games I played in only 3-4 longs ass sittings. The small details, like your main character flailing his sword as he doesn't know how to use it, makes this even better.

Jumping Flash(PS1)
Kinda hard to explain this one. It's one of those "wtf Japan?" games. Another platformer. This time you play as a mechanical bunny on a quest to do stuff and fight stuff.

Resident Evil: Directors cut(PS1)
I chose directors cut because of the added stuff. But this game is just flat out memorable. Not only is it a great game with some interesting puzzles and exploring, but you just can't beat a Jill Sandwich.

LSD(PS1)
Another weird Japan game. It is a weird exploration game, labeled as a dream emulator. "Although the game's title could be considered a reference to the recreational drug with the same denomination and the gameplay a reference to its psychological effects, neither information is objectively stated anywhere in the game. Instead, different phrases are attributed to the acronym LSD, all following the standard 'in L..., the S... Dream'. Examples include 'in Life, the Sensuous Dream' and 'In Limbo, the Silent Dream'."

Ill add more later.
Last edited by RAWWRH; May 29, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
LSD(PS1)
Another weird Japan game. It is a weird exploration game, labeled as a dream emulator. "Although the game's title could be considered a reference to the recreational drug with the same denomination and the gameplay a reference to its psychological effects, neither information is objectively stated anywhere in the game. Instead, different phrases are attributed to the acronym LSD, all following the standard 'in L..., the S... Dream'. Examples include 'in Life, the Sensuous Dream' and 'In Limbo, the Silent Dream'."

Ill add more later.

I think it it's about the drug LSD, or maybe not, jsut happened to be titled LSD for no reason :v >_> *Lucy in the SKy with Diamonds*
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I think it it's about the drug LSD, or maybe not, jsut happened to be titled LSD for no reason :v >_> *Lucy in the SKy with Diamonds*

It is all meanings to the acronym.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I forgot to mention Tekken. Totally Tekken, love the game since I was a kid (Eddy and Christie pr0 here) and I have played almost all of the games in its series, the new one though seems to be a bit bad since it has like, some sort of special move now, but it's okay! Cuz I heard a Filipina is entering the world-class fighting stage of Tekken named Josie Rizal!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I forgot to mention Tekken. Totally Tekken, love the game since I was a kid (Eddy and Christie pr0 here) and I have played almost all of the games in its series, the new one though seems to be a bit bad since it has like, some sort of special move now, but it's okay! Cuz I heard a Filipina is entering the world-class fighting stage of Tekken named Josie Rizal!

I remember tekken being awesome.I played it at a arcade and I fell in love with it so I got it for my playstation.I was a law and lee pro.
busido blade 2,
spec ops ; specially covert assault,
tomba 2,
need for speed high stakes ; as pinacle of racing games, no joke.

mgs, crash and spyro were mentioned already, so i can only add a few things whih are absolutely amazing
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
GTA sanandreas and shadow of the colossus were by far my fav play station games. I also liked bf1 and bf2.

Superman returns was such an awful game and one of the only ones I remember playing ironically enough
Last edited by Link; Jun 5, 2015 at 07:01 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Tomba 1 and 2!! Damn, I remember my bro searching on the net for special items n shit! (tomba 2, like on the water thingies)
I remember tomba 1 being a 2.5 side scroller game and shit. There was also a ninja villge and stuff. Forgot the story tho since it was my childhood game/s. Googling it later.
I also remembered playing tomba 2 first then playing 1 then playing 2 for the "continuation prize" or something

There's a GTA San Andreas on the PS?? I only knew Vice City Stories and another one..