Toribash
Originally Posted by patryx101 View Post
Hey guys, Miles told me he will invite me, im playing only lenshu, for almost a decade

I recommend you get to know us in our Discord and in-game before making an (organized and free form) application.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Clan invite?
Hey guys, im 25, and im from Hungary. Im playing toribash for almost 14 years, and im always strive to be the best in every game, and also have several world records in my history in different games, sadly not a single one in toribash. (nfs world 7 wr, Forza horizon 3 3wr, forza horizon 5 1wr, and on private wow server called tauri i was and still the goat after 15 years with warrior class). My one and only real award in Toribash was lowkido_brutal.tbm rank 1 modmania challenge, i went stupid hard on it, i needed something to be rank 1 for once in this game. Im highly car oriented and my main hobbies is mostly car related, i own a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse, taking it to the track and daily drive it too, not skipping carshows either.

My main specialty is Lenshu3ng.tbm, but i also love Ninjutsu.tbm, Lowkido_brutal.tbm, and Aikido.tbm, my win ratio ingame is 80% and 13063 matches and my global rank is 35 (doesnt know why website shows 60%)

Im here to join the clan cuz Miles told me here are only pros, and im hoping that i meet your restrictions.
Originally Posted by they View Post
im so bad for this game.. can i join?

no and stop posting buddy
World best ES World best ES
my shawty look gorgus
Kill's Killer Application
Hello friends,

I've been a discord homie for quite some time, so I figured why not try joining the clan? I've been playing TB for quite some time, since 2013 to be exact, and I'm pretty decent in ABD (for warring reasons).

I've also got some non-gameplay-related skills to provide, being a part-time studio operator and audio engineer. If you feel the need for some instrumentals or cool sound effects, I'm your guy! Also, I have a history of making some pretty wacky texture sets, which you can reference with this link.

Outside of TB, I also enjoy playing Souls-like's, rogue-like's, Rocket League, R6, and Fortnite (god help me).

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards,
~Kill
Last edited by Kill; 4 Days Ago at 01:08 AM.