Ranking
Original Post
ES Tourneys Winners 2017 Megathread
My suggestion is create a megathread with ES 2017 tourney's overall ranking, stating the number of wins and 2nd places for each player.
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 3, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Lmao The ES have to actually be active and HOST EVENTS for this to even be effective or useful. It is a good idea however. SUPPORTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
For what reason? So you can brag to other players about how much you've won?

It just seems unessecary to me, unless you want to add a prize, which I think is a bad idea too

Would also be good to have a schedule of sorts with a time frame that people should look out for an ESTourney in, would help attract people from the forums onto the game and keep people involved in the community and tourneys rather that annexed in a 2 person private server.

Definitely supported
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Would also be good to have a schedule of sorts with a time frame that people should look out for an ESTourney in, would help attract people from the forums onto the game and keep people involved in the community and tourneys rather that annexed in a 2 person private server.

Definitely supported

ES tourneys are hosted whenever the ES member has time. There are no fixed slots and times can differ by 12 hours and more.

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
ES tourneys are hosted whenever the ES member has time. There are no fixed slots and times can differ by 12 hours and more.

There are more than enough members to at least have one allotted slot, whether it be rotational or changing every week, 7 members should be able to take enough time out for at least one scheduled event,

And what better place to put it than on a ES megathread
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
For what reason? So you can brag to other players about how much you've won?

It just seems unessecary to me, unless you want to add a prize, which I think is a bad idea too

Bragging rights are pretty awesome and it motivates people to exceed their limits and become even better at Toribash. It will help keep some players interested and further involved in the game. A prize doesn't even have to be in place, just a tally of ES tourney winners would do.

Also, just because it's interesting.
I like the idea of it and how about add the dates of the win, the prizes won and what mod it was in
SUPPORTED