Ranking
Definitely will give it a go. Looks pretty fun.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
So far the "large" maps are 6 miles in length and 3 miles in up/down, that's fucking huge.

Equals out to about 16000 blocks horizontal and 8000 vertical.
2D Minecraft is 2D Minecraft?

Sorry, not my taste to rip-off games and throw a few more fights at ya.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
2D Minecraft is 2D Minecraft?

Sorry, not my taste to rip-off games and throw a few more fights at ya.

It doesn't worry you that minecraft is a rip-off?

EDIT: Lumey make a thread in the clan/severs section ^^
Last edited by Gorman; May 2, 2011 at 08:46 AM.
Sup gorman.

Terraria is all over FP and I have to say that $20 is a bit steep when minecraft was only $10. It's like buying the same game again but in 2D form and being generally less developed.
It looks fun though so, I'll probably buy it anyway.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I don't see how it is less developer, they already have so many more features then minecraft does at its current state.

Also, minecraft was inspired by infirminer or something like that, it wasn't a rip off and neither is terraria.

Gorman: http://terrariaonline.com/threads/ca...y-for-fun.445/
Add me tooo daa liist please Lume ...
since itold you that i want to play it i'm following this thread.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Sorry, added you.

If you guys are really interested it, take a look at my server thread that I mentioned in my last post, it's a bit hard to actually get a spot reserved unless you make a super huge application, seeing as we are already full, but you can get a lot of information from the thread.