Toribash
It's survival. I don't wanna build and design shit in survival, I wanna go on adventures. Why wouldyou expect me to do so many designs in a hardcore world when I just wanna fight for my life.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Do what? You'r being pretty vague =P
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Go into survival and make a world with a design! While STAYING VANILLA
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I'm terrible at designs. I'm more of an adventurer/gatherer/explorer. If you ask me to build something that's easy on the eyes, I'd fail so hard your computer screen will shatter.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm terrible at designs. I'm more of an adventurer/gatherer/explorer. If you ask me to build something that's easy on the eyes, I'd fail so hard your computer screen will shatter.

I'm quite the opposite of that. I started to play mc on direwolf20 with my friend.
Well... You obviously suck at designs xD
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Obviously... Lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's why I'm not studying architecture.

You suck at adventuring!!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Maybe he does. Or maybe its you? Also you can't get mad at me. I am your favorite person ever remember?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------