Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you support this petition?
Yes
1 Votes / 5.88%
No
16 Votes / 94.12%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i agree that it is important to weed out those scammers however unfortunately there isnt anyway to do this without individual reports wich might i remind everyone can unfortunately be from scammers themselves saying they have been scammed by a rich guy and get a bunch of easy money the other guy earned fairly... i respect all opinions and thank you yet again for your input
"It's not illegal... unless you get caught"
to bad theres no way to accurately weed out scammers... i respect all opinions thanks for ur input... srry bout my double post
I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet. The staff will let you host it if they think you are trustworthy, if not then what do you expect?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
i got a question why would it be closed? its a petition as previously stated... <('.'<)
Originally Posted by link3317 View Post
i got a question why would it be closed? its a petition as previously stated... <('.'<)

Because it's nonsensical.

You're assuming with this petition that none of the administrators or moderators have thought out their decision and that they've just willy-nilly decided that lotteries need to go. I'm sure there was a lot of reasoning and debate as to the proper solution to the lottery situation.

If I remember correctly, most users set up lotteries in ways that would ultimately benefit themselves, and a lot of times the lottery died out before it reached a point where there was enough in prizes to award someone. Then, when it just died out, everyone had to ask for their TC back, which was sometimes already spent somewhere else.

So, the "management" looked at it, and decided it was better that all lotteries be organized by them, thus safeguarding the community from both dead-end events and scams.
buy 100k for $5 Here.
GO VOLUNTEER AT A SOUP KITCHEN, YOU PRETENTIOUS FUCK.