Toribash
let see what everyone thinks
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I dont know them personally, but I am always happy when worthy people wish to join a clan. If they want to do so, I would be more than happy, I woulld be HAPPY.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
I dont know them personally, but I am always happy when worthy people wish to join a clan. If they want to do so, I would be more than happy, I woulld be HAPPY.

There is many Happy there.
And yeah, we are looking for people who wish to join a clan but.. They must have a Potiencial first..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Too late guys tamakuu joined Q but I still don't know about lumpy. Invite him before he joins a clan.
Today I met a guy while running a recruitment server. He is AlphaPower. I sent an invite to him after chatting with him for a while. I considered him as a good person, and a member who would be valuable. I dont know if he will accept or not.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
He said he's looking at a number of clans and seeing which one he would feel comfortable joining ;)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I wish to reccomend Lunie to join our clan. He is a really entertaining and also industrious person. He has been playing Tb since 2010, but due to his account being stolen, he created a new one. His skills in-game are also good, so I think this would be a good member.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]