ES Recruitment Drive
I want to be a man that has big ears and eats apples a lot that's all I can say I am not good with this sort of thing...
That is something I see...I will try to PM a character history to you, if you like it, copy and paste!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Hmm...Well...that turned me down...Let´s forget about the day then, a Lunar eclipse ocurred on the 8th of April (my birthday) on year 2033, when all that stuff about the electromagnetic stuff and stings happened in a unknown place where the human race teleported, in this place, the main habitants were zombies! And humans had to fight for land.

Frozen zombies is cooler than the usual zombie,nice idea.
perhaps not only Zombie but there are ice age animal like Mammoth or Sabertooth
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
:o and there is also the Planet's boss, Dr.Pole. A black shadow with blue eyes and demon-like tail. By the way, mamooths and sabertooths rock! It would be like the human race teleported to a planet with no human activity whatsoever, only animal. Therefore, all kinds of pre-historic animals in its cold-resistant version would exist! <3
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Frozen Zombie human + Zombie pre-historic animal in it's cold resistance
yummy...
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Zombie is too Ugly, trust me..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
But it's not zombie...it's frozen zombies New
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
:o and there is also the Planet's boss, Dr.Pole. A black shadow with blue eyes and demon-like tail. By the way, mamooths and sabertooths rock! It would be like the human race teleported to a planet with no human activity whatsoever, only animal. Therefore, all kinds of pre-historic animals in its cold-resistant version would exist! <3

I love the ideas about monsters!!
It would be a surviving of humans during the ice age but of course on another planet and with other creatures.
Pretty cool.

But it's not zombie...it's frozen zombies New

They are!!
Paint me like your french girls
Okay guys, this is now revived. In 1 week I am going to close the entries, so all of those who wish to enter, please describe your character and say so here.
Thanks!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]