ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
#[Knotz] Recruitment Thread

Requirements:
*Recommendable to be at least BlackBelt.
*You must be mature.
*You must have replays that would amaze us.
*You need to bring something we don't have or need.
Application Format:
We request freeform applications.
Applications that are not free form will be rejected.
Even if you are the best toribash player.

You're should follow this procedure
i) Use freeform as i state before,don't forget to put your GMT
ii) Add a word from the 12th rule.the key is Honesty is the best policy.The rule can be found in Official information
iii)Be patient,don't ask if you are accepted or not,it will decrease you chances

Example Of A Great Application

Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Hello Knotz members!
My name is Jose, but people in-game call me Boing. I have previously been on this clan, I left due to personal affairs and due to not having the time to continue being a leader. I now have more time, so I would like to comeback as a member.
I am a 16 year old guy, who has a passion for poetry. I am actually studying computing at England, but I was born in Ecuador, a country in South America. I am a very outgoing guy, and well, I love dating new people (No homo skype calls please).
I have a great sense of humour, I love jokes and puns and also graphical humour. Cheesus Christ I like humour. I am a catholic boy, even thou I am not a saint, I believe in God.
I am in-game at times, I am quite good, and I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt.
I speak Spanish, English and Catalan fluently, and I know a bit of Portuguese, Italian and French.
What can I say, please accept me, I wish to join because you guys are like a family, full of laughs, and helping each other, so please, please, please, please, accept me.
Thanks for your time people!
Your always beloved in a non homosexual way friend,
Boing
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Hello Knotz members!
My name is Jose, but people in-game call me Boing. I have previously been on this clan, I left due to personal affairs and due to not having the time to continue being a leader. I now have more time, so I would like to comeback as a member.
I am a 16 year old guy, who has a passion for poetry. I am actually studying computing at England, but I was born in Ecuador, a country in South America. I am a very outgoing guy, and well, I love dating new people (No homo skype calls please).
I have a great sense of humour, I love jokes and puns and also graphical humour. Cheesus Christ I like humour. I am a catholic boy, even thou I am not a saint, I believe in God.
I am in-game at times, I am quite good, and I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt.
I speak Spanish, English and Catalan fluently, and I know a bit of Portuguese, Italian and French.
What can I say, please accept me, I wish to join because you guys are like a family, full of laughs, and helping each other, so please, please, please, please, accept me.
Thanks for your time people!
Your always beloved in a non homosexual way friend,
Boing

Will you go out with me!!!!!!!!!

anyway yes welcome aboard
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
No...I won´t date you...but I will be glad to join Thanks!
Asking authorization to have recruiting permits...and private board ;)
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
let me re-think about it again kay
for now just hang around first
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
OMG Thanks Elettor! And why Shit Cham, don't you have a toilet in your house?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
noel12344: my activity on toribash is 10/10 but on fourms i am only active with this account , i play ninjatsu,judo.aikido.aikidobigdojo and other fun mods