Toribash
You asked why people were unhappy.
I explained.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

*sigh* I imposed the credit restriction to keep people like mezablade7 from swamping me with requests to be in it. This whole credit business has gotten me into far too much trouble. For now, there will be no more people in the Toricomic besides those who have already signed up. If I happen to WANT to let you in, I'll put you in for free, but really there are too many people in as it is. So feel free to ask, but don't expect to get in. If you don't get a reply, that means I'm not putting you in.

Note: I never explicitly asked for the exorbitant amount of credits that people are ponying up to be in... I don't know where you guys got the idea that you needed like 20k....>.> Those first few times were people being very generous with their donations. To set the record straight, I think I said that you needed about 5k or so to be in it for a while. On the first post it says 1000 to be seen, so....

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by mezablade7 View Post
did i send enough?

No, you didn't... Your creds have been sent back.
Besides the point, I'm NOT accepting new characters for the moment.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Whenever your done, we'll be gratefull. =)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
We'll be more than grateful... I'm sure that as soon as it's released, we'll all be glad that he took the time to make sure that it was perfect, and we'll pretty much forget about everything else.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Wow, I've just spent a good two/three hours reading this entire thread, and I hope you get good marks in your tests and whatnot : D

Oh, and on a slightly unrelated note, only terminators can have chainfists :3
Just curious... But when lord?
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw