Ranking
Is it too late to be in the comic? 'Cause i got a pic of my head.

This is my ingame head. There's nothing on the back. My weapon will either be two swords or just my bare fists, using freestyle taekwando.

I'll give you 30.00 TC for me to be in the comic.

Last edited by Chip; Jun 8, 2008 at 03:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Chip View Post

This is my ingame head. There's nothing on the back. My weapon will either be two swords or just my bare fists, using freestyle taekwando.

I know it's against the rules for me to do this, but:

LOL

You sir are fail.

User has been infracted for this post
/Light

Thank you very much.
Last edited by A0Xr; Jun 9, 2008 at 06:15 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by Chip View Post

If you had read through this thread, you would know that A. Lord stopped accepting requests months ago, and B. People have paid several thousand credits, yet have still not been drawn. Be less of an idiot.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Hey, hey, hey! While I share your sentiments, A0Xr and CrazyNinja, as you said, it is against the forum rule to make "you fail" posts. CrazyNinja went about it the right way, as he explained the situation, and then insulted.
So, yeah. No. I'm not accepting any more characters anytime soon, and 30.00tcs wouldn't get you a shitty stick figure.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Alright, well i didn't know that he stopped because i didn't want to read through all 89 pages of the thread. That's why i asked: "Is it too late to be in the comic?"

Learn to read. And anyway, 30.00 is all i have.

Sorry for spamming up this thread, i guess.
Last edited by Chip; Jun 8, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
You shouldn't say Learn to Read when you would've known that you couldn't make requests IF you read the topic. You would have also known that you need much more than 30.

But enough about that; let Lord Inq sort out the comic.
Originally Posted by Azzen View Post
But enough about that; let Lord Inq sort out the comic.

Good idea.
I fell a joy in my heart for two reasons!
1. Lord Inq showded me how to draw good!
2. The tori comic will be made!!!!!!!
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?