Ranking
Original Post
how to get on greylist?
i have had this problem for a while i do not know how to get off the greylist for betting/dueling can someone help me please?
Last edited by bradatron4; Jun 11, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
[Uber]
Originally Posted by bradatron4 View Post
i have had this problem for a while i do not know how to get off the greylist for betting/dueling can someone help me please?

contact [email protected]
IN ADDITION to emailing that it helped a friend get off the greylist by going into the support channel on the IRC and asking Hampa to check the Greylist emails...
I was on the greylist for buying Tp/VIP once, you usually get on the trading greylist if one of the staff members suspect you're using your parents credit cards without permission :3

Just go into the #support IRC and ask hampa about it, he'll tell you the reason you're on the greylist, then you can explain what happened regarding that reason etc and he should be able to remove you from the greylist.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I was on the greylist for buying Tp/VIP once, you usually get on the trading greylist if one of the staff members suspect you're using your parents credit cards without permission :3

Just go into the #support IRC and ask hampa about it, he'll tell you the reason you're on the greylist, then you can explain what happened regarding that reason etc and he should be able to remove you from the greylist.

LOL then I should stop telling people I"m 9, due to my Paypal's is all mine and mah money too. Btw what's greylist?

First I read, I thought dude just doesn't know how to get out of spectators but now it says something else

@firebolty mod message: oh well okay, I guess. :3
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jun 16, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Iraven19 View Post
contact [email protected]

it just says a bunch of errors and crap about how it cant send i believe i've not been on it from the start and i don't know where to verify my email i believe that is the problem
[Uber]
Well I would just go onto the IRC and talk to hampa about it... Since you can't email that...
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
If you can't email to [email protected], then try using a primary email address, such as Gmail, Yahoo!, or Hotmail.

so your saying i can go on my Live email account and email toribash from there?
[Uber]
Originally Posted by bradatron4 View Post
so your saying i can go on my Live email account and email toribash from there?

Yep.

Please allow a few days to pass before resending your email, if you haven't received a response by then.
BAD LUCK