Toribash
Original Post
Gambling
Since nowadays people get their tc from betting and duelling, it would be nice if you can bet through the forums rather than having to wait for a bet server. This will make it easier for people to gain tc or lose tc. I think this kind of thing is quite possible to make and it will be quite entertaining.

So what do you think? Should this be created?

The games that can be played are: Jackpots, roulettes, coin flips and etc
I was thinking of something like you can bet on clan wars through the forums or possibly bet on events but i don't think a bet server will work unless you're there in game.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Finals of clan league*
<[Sigma]phail> stop dueling new players for their whole inventory on alt accounts you asshole
Also we've been looking at gambling options but there is no one to code things like what you were talking about. So things like what i was saying may be the extent of what can happen not sure though.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
What about me :^) I made 200 dollars off of this and CS:GO
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
I don't want Toribash to be like CSGO and have a bunch of little kids addicted to gambling. this is a terrible idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Now now Falmes just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. I personally don't like the idea either, but I can't say it's not a good one. For now it would be better to leave things like this to be player hosted, but maybe later in the future when TB is a more esportsy game.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard