Ranking
Original Post
[req]200k freestyle texture request
hey everyone,

it's me...again yeah I know...I'm a texture whore >.>
but I am on the search for the perfect texture...hopefully I will find it here.
mkay so...what I want is freestyle NON-SYMETRICAL textures this means every
side of the texture is different and it's not the same...and by freestyle I mean
you can do any kind of texture you want robotic,abstract,armour etc.
the colors I want for the textures are as followed, I want the texture to consist
of mainly Demon,Typhoon,pure and elf ANY colors can be added as extras.
If I find out one texture is the same I have the legal right to have my money back.
I as a buyer am expecting some of your best work.
the deadline will be October 5th that is in 20 days.
the artist I buy from will be given 200k as a reward

good luck to all participants
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 16, 2008 at 08:33 AM.
Ffs, Right now i wish i was actually able to use photoshop.
Good luck to everyone.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I have the exact opposite problem... I know photoshop reallllly well... but don't have the time for these kinds of requests. Wish I did though, 200k!

Hmm... I'll have to see if I can make the time for it... 20 days is a pretty good amount of time.
..::Account Closed Out::..
Yeah, definitely a good idea.

It is my humble and most entirely correct opinion that quality is directly proportional to time... lol.
..::Account Closed Out::..
of course ud get great artists atention this is 200k up for grabs here

i believe im still in training and i dont have the skill

so GL i hope alot of great artist come to ur thread
JaCk Is BaCk
I definitely think about doing it. That price is high enough to let me afford my own textures at last ;)
im so doing this i dont care if hanz0 or bendover or one of them is doing it im trying for this much
(☞゚∀゚)☞

ok u said non symetrical so it was hard to get rid of the split in the back of the head, srry but what do u think, this is just a quick outline i drew up in a couple minutes
(☞゚∀゚)☞