Ranking
it depends, but mostly it's 2-3 points for strong body hit
1 point for just sucessfull body hit
5 points per head

you just need to try it once and you will appreciate the way it works as it's quite irl "sport-ish" if you ever watched boxing or something like that, so you will know for sure what you hit and well.. thats quite interesting experience
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Looks veeeery good, but what about having the walls a bit higher? This way it's really weird and doesn't help that much I'd sag. Also should we name it rk-mmaRMO.tbm? Having an official mod for the organisation is cool.

Maybe the height might be good, but I somehow can't download it and test it. It says "unable to load ...".
Last edited by Destram; Jun 24, 2015 at 12:10 PM.
jo rk
we're testing it
ok. If u modify anything we have to change mod name. So before we make it Rk-mmaRMO.tbm we have to think it good.
Want the walls higher? or other 4 smaller walls between these ones?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
we talked about to add some steps to the walls. That's cool. But i think we have to add also some matchframes.. something around 720 in a total. cause of the walls it's more space to flip around.. and if you don't have enough time you even can't reach your opponent.
Well idk about frames. We can add that manually if u want. An rk round already takes much time. Imagine waiting in quewe for that long
I think we should keep all settings like they are. Imo.
I pm'ed the guy. Waiting for feedback and the test mod.
Pm me for deals
oh wow looks cool can't wait to play the final version with you guys :o
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I think final version is done. Check the thread guys. I can't look at it now.
Pm me for deals