Ranking
Original Post
Mask Items
This is just an Idea. I was thinking than maybe there could be mask items for Tori's to wear. A basic and simple mask, abit like the strap on ones. And these mask can fall of during matches if the strap is ripped (strap tear threshold could be about 75-50). I know textures can have mask textures on them but IMO that can be improved with a Mask feature!
blue
pink
Interesting suggestion.

Well, except for the part where you derailed it by saying that the strap could fuckin' fall off.

This would mean that the mask is an object, hence, could be used to batter the enemy, or be used as a shield.

Thus, giving the user of the mask the upper hand.

And you know where the entire "power up/advantages to a player" goes.

That's right

Straight down the "no that'd be unfair you dumbass" drain.

Maybe if it weren't detachable/grabable, then it might be considered, I guess.

Every items should only serve a cosmetic purpose.

Subsequently, every suggestion along other lines is shot down almost immediately.
Last edited by Nigma; Oct 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Interesting suggestion.

Well, except for the part where you derailed it by saying that the strap could fuckin' fall off.

This would mean that the mask is an object, hence, could be used to batter the enemy, or be used as a shield.

Thus, giving the user of the mask the upper hand.

And you know where the entire "power up/advantages to a player" goes.

That's right

Straight down the "no that'd be unfair you dumbass" drain.

Maybe if it weren't detachable/grabable, then it might be considered, I guess.

Every items should only serve a cosmetic purpose.

Subsequently, every suggestion along other lines is shot down almost immediately.

Caaaaaaalm doooooooown. please?
Although he did say the mask would fall off if pummeled with brute force, he never said anything about this mask being a physical object. It would be as shapeless as any hat or hair, if I understood him correctly.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Hey, what's that?

A mask.

What's under it?

Another mask.

What I mean is, you can simply make a head texture of a mask. (Clown mask, broken mask, Dimentio mask, Etc) So there's no reason to do this unless you want another face on your face. Two faces.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think it would be a good idea. Message me if you can't, but you should add an example texture of what the mask would look like. You can use gimp/photoshop or an animator application if you have one.
But I am calm lazors :u

Anyways, I don't see the mask thing happening anytime soon though.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Why not, hair somehow got implemented into this game, where the hell did that come from?
Masks would be another awesome thing to work towards, and maybe even working towards mask textures.
~supported ;)
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Nigma, if you were to get punched in the face wearing the mask, you could still take damage...I mean come on, masks aren't made of metal (well, not these ones anyways). Instead of the strap ripping what about the mask cracking as it takes hits? Ones it's fully broken It just falls and can not damage either player and go through them, abit like hair goes through Tori's. It might make the game look glitchy and stop people from pressing certain joints as it goes through them but it dodges it being an object that can be used as a weapon.
Last edited by Kradel; Oct 27, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
blue
pink
Interesting suggestion but wrong place.

Read the rules.

Closed.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
mask item and mask texture
This is my suggestion put mask items and their textures this item can protec your head :-P maybe the cost of this item can be 5 k or maybe 10k