Toribash
Original Post
Marks After Fight
Same stuff was in Devil May Cry game , but in fight process.

Example:
"Awesome" or"Violence Perfected!"-(and same text,if winner have more points against opponent)
Tori Wins
1 Game to Custom Belt

Maybe this idea isn't great.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Nov 11, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Same stuff was in Devil May Cry game , but in fight process.

Example:
"Awesome" or"Violence Perfected!"-(and same text,if winner have more points against opponent)
Tori Wins
1 Game to Custom Belt

Maybe this idea isn't great.

You mean, Kinda like a Combo System?, If so then that would be kind of neat, Like if you get a Madman in game it will come up saying "MadMan" or something, That might add to the tension of the game
Get down with the sickness. - Disturbed.
I like this idea.. Maybe if you score hits that are high enough in one turn, a text pop ups, like in a comic book " 'Boom!' '*Crunch*' or 'Boomhit!' "... Something like that would be nice...Sorta like an emote with its own font but automatically generated/triggered.
Last edited by Richgar319; Nov 12, 2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: typo
also, there could be some sort of tally in the end like "total fracs:" and "total dm's:" and "DECAP!" or whatever. don't really see a downside to it. It would just add a bit more to the fun, imo.
-----
edit: also "SPLIT!" when chest/lumbar is dm'ed, "HEARTBREAKER!" - isolating the left pec joint from all other body parts of your opponent, and "CROTCHED!" when glutes get dm'ed
Last edited by nevramon; Nov 12, 2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Well then it should be a recorded thing,when you break the body into 2 directly at the ab,
''SPLIT!'',Head broken,''DECAPPED''.etc
Are you living the life you really want?