Toribash
Oh man, McGregor vs Gaethje would be a stylistically fantastic match up. As well as against Masvidal who, however, is not going to forget and ignore his wrestling skills.
Usman is way too big and I don’t really see, right now, someone able to handle him.
(From tomorrow on: special shoulder bump hits seminar in every gym in the world ��)
All these casuals don't know Jones was doing shoulder bumps years before Conor made his UFC debut...

Had to lol at Roxi smashing Maycee. Even without the injury in the 2nd Roxi was beating her up. Maycee was hyped up wayyy to much beforehand (she hadn't fought anyone of note). Good for her to get her first loss out of the way now. You lose, you learn etc.

Greene put up a good fight against old man Oleinik. Wish he put more energy into getting up rather than trying to sub him, that was never gonna happen.

Sadiq sorta coasted in the final round against Fili, but a good result nonetheless. Nigeria going strong.

How dumb was Rocky against Holm, ay? Holm fought smart once she realised Rocky had nothing for her in the clinch against the cage, but for some reason Rocky kept initiated clinch exchanges (and holding them with her underhook). Towards the end of the final round she started to break them and hit Holm with some knees and uppercuts, but I really don't know why she just didn't do that earlier. So dumb.

Finally, good shit by Carlos. That's all.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 19, 2020 at 09:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
All these casuals don't know Jones was doing shoulder bumps years before Conor made his UFC debut...

I never said they've never been done before, I saw jones doing it vs smith, but conor showed how effective it can truly be, now everyone will be doing it.

How dumb was Rocky against Holm, ay?

A bunch of people have shoulder-bumped before but nobody not even Jones has tried to use it as an offensive weapon in the middle of the octagon.

And yeh, I can't believe the ref didn't separate them more
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Usman did they shoulder strikes against woodley also, but damn Conor had some speed on them, to be honest he looked pretty decent all round, I thought cowboy would go for the clinch and try mauy Thai style to beat Conor, but we all saw how that turned out..

Was a pretty cool card, my multi's really didn't work out though lol.

Also poor Pettis, he's just like.... Not good enough anymore man sadly. Everyone just seems to be better, even his win against Wonderboy he was getting smoked. But I feel bad for him he seems pretty cool, and it will be a hard pill for him to have to swallow
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
A bunch of people have shoulder-bumped before but nobody not even Jones has tried to use it as an offensive weapon in the middle of the octagon.

Sure he has...

And eh, Holm was staying active enough I thought. Onus was on Rocky to do something, but all she did (for most of the time) was hold Holm with that underhook. Some srsly dumb shit. Really wanted her to get punished for being so dumb, but I guess losing like that is justice enough.

@Jobo - Did Roxi ruin your multis? That musta sucked. And yeah, don't really know what Pettis does now ay. Where's he go from here? Unlikely he'll ever make it to title contention again, so what's he fighting for now? Mrmm.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 19, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
Sure he has...

did he break rashads nose tho?
conors style was completely different he was able to get much more power into it
the king is back
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Na maycee wasn't in my multis I wasn't really on the hype train but damn she got smashed. Roxanne did awesome. Pettis actually ruined my multi's, for some reason even tho I didn't think he would win I put him in all of them... I blame hangover and underdog

Maurice did very well aswell I would be super triggered if I was him. I think he just needs to get a bit better distance control and lighter on the feet and he will be a big problem
-----
Actually one multi I didn't have Pettis in that I was one off getting had kelleher losing
Last edited by JoboMan; Jan 19, 2020 at 08:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
That was nuts, me and some friends watched it even though we ain't normally ufc people (ground shit is boring dont @ me), glad we did. Connor got pretty lucky breaking his nose right away but that was still nuts.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة