Toribash
Original Post
The purchase of the shiai tokens failed
I recently bought shiai tokens (5) to buy a nailbat but I didn't receive the shiai tokens despite appearing in the purchase history I received the tokens but they didn't show up I bought some things to see if they did but they didn't show up and it appears on the paypal that purchase was successful. and I was wondering if it really takes about more than a day or so it is not pending
Last edited by Divine; Feb 7, 2020 at 07:50 PM.
its seem i have but it dont appear they and i cant buy with then and on game show me i dont have tokens
-----
Originally Posted by MeuNomee View Post
I recently bought shiai tokens (5) to buy a nailbat but I didn't receive the shiai tokens despite appearing in the purchase history I received the tokens but they didn't show up I bought some things to see if they did but they didn't show up and it appears on the paypal that purchase was successful. and I was wondering if it really takes about more than a day or so it is not pending

Originally Posted by ruby View Post
Hi,

https://forum.toribash.com/tori_tran...userid=6776606

You seem to have your Shiai Tokens. Have you tried buying the Nailbat? What happened?

on game dont appear the tokens and i cant buy anything with them even in the site i am editing this message after some hours and the shiai tokens appeared thanks for helping
Last edited by MeuNomee; Feb 7, 2020 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, looks like something indeed went wrong during the purchase.
Added 5 tokens you've bought to your account plus 3 extra. Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks for helping! sorry for disturb u guys
Last edited by MeuNomee; Feb 7, 2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: adding somethings