ES Recruitment Drive
Considering how you're in a clan that is known for being total amateur at ninjutsu I'd say Pie needs a little more than yolo to accept you.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
to join Ninjutsu Club all you need to do is just be a fan of ninjutsu and enjoy playing and talking.

^
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
You still have to post an application and I also stated that you must have skill in Ninjutsu.

If any of the members would like to host an event for the org, go ahead, it'll attract more members.

Sorry for not being so active, I have a few things going on.

Anyways, new topic: Do you prefer to kick or punch more in a match of Ninjutsu?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I prefer punches, I have better control and understanding with the upper body, so I prefer punches.

Also Mcdill hosted a little ninjutsu server, yet it wasn't really recruitment more of just playing ninjutus
I do a starter that begins with a strong punch(most of the time I decap my opponent.) I do like to kick though because I can push more with my arms and fight with me legs, I don't know, I guess it's just the way I learned to play Ninjutsu.

Keep the posts up guys and remember, recruitment is always open, also, servers:
Feel free to make one whenever just change the Desc to Ninjutsu Club and make sure you get a few apps out of it. I will have my new comp very soon so lets hope my in-game return can help out with this.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

As stated a million times, posting is needed to stay in the Org.

I will have no choice but to kick inactive members.

This is your last warning, post atleast once a week.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
On another note, anyone interested in the tourneys can send me a list of mods (in private message) and i don't want messages with "pls gibe abd", list of at least 3 various mods, i'll take in consideration any mod that was mentioned at least few times.

pls ninjutsu
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Hello my name is adam12102 EST. Why i would like to apply is because most people that i face up against they will rage or leave unexpectedly mid-game. and i want to have people that will not rage or leave mid game. Thanks for considering.
Shut up.