ES Recruitment Drive
Ca anyone tell me how to test a texture?
I tried to copy the texture and paste it on toribash/custom/Ihab7
Andi named it r_biceps
But it didn't work
You need to have it named properly and it needs to be .tga also, copy a item.dat from a person who has full 512x512 set.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
also how much more tc is needed to become officail im willing to sell my hunter for it
Wszedłem na dosłownie 5 minut po 3 i jakieś śmieszne ziomki zaczęły pisać, żebym jakąś wojnę skończył? Olałem bo się spieszyłem, powie ktoś osohozi?
TC is not a problem atm. We need to Improve our overall activity both on forum and ingame, slowly doing it tho! Also we need to be recognized more in community. Then we can apply, and we will be voted by councils.

Śmieszne ziomki z Oceanu pewnie bo Diablejum uciekł z wara po tym jak nas zwyzywal, niby miał problemy z netem. Ale skoro Diablejum nas nie szanuje jak to powiedział to żadnej wojny nikt nie będzie kończył na ich życzenie.
Last edited by Extrice; Jan 21, 2016 at 03:10 AM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Excuse me, but we are in active war against your clan (TFR) and we would like to get it finished so we can move on. Every time we have confronted a player in your clan, they refused to finish the war against us. All we want to do is finish the war and move on. If there's any way we can do this in a timely fashion (before it has to go to 5 days) that would be great.

Regards,
Ocean
Just to let you guys know I've battled OC in a clan war by myself and won. I beat about 4 of them in a row easy win guys GG
Well, now they want to finish it. Now, they are polite.. jk. One person is not a whole clan. Good that Condings dealt with it.
Also, it's hilarious - Condings our silent weapon, almost never posts, now I woke up, and what a nice surprise from you! GGWP :3