3 Votes / 11.54%
216 textures
4 Votes / 15.38%
Nothing
5 Votes / 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ERants View Post
Hey everyone, Im ERants, better known as Evan. Im a 14 year old male who loves to explore new places and push myself to the limits. I live in USA and my time zone is Eastern Standard. I am an active and friendly player who can help in wars or recruit new players if needed. I am best at aikido (or ABD) but my favorite thing to do is parkour. I play once or twice a day for at least an hour at a time (sometimes more if I'm not doing anything that day).
As for forum activity, I don't post as much as I would like but I can certainly post more if needed. I started playing in 2012 but left for a while. I recently came back and have been hooked on the game. I dont see myself leaving any time soon due to how much I enjoy the game. I really want to join a clan because it means that I can help other players and better myself. It also means that I can make new friends and meet new players.

Thank you for your consideration.
~ERants

i say no sorry try again in about a week
-----
Originally Posted by apazon View Post
Hey, i'm Raymond and i'm 17 years old. I play TB at least 4 times a week because i also play other games XD. As for the forums, i also play minibash while im in queue for tori so im on just as much.

Experience: I have Just got my Brown belt (Finally) and am currently rank 70. I mostly play Mushu/Wushu/Lenshu/twinswords/aikido/judofrac/boxshu and then silly mods with friends. But i don't claim to be the best...... yet

Reason: I have been searching for a Clan since i was a yellow belt and have suffered through the noob comments at me so i feel like i need a clan that would accept me and help me grow. (P.s. SINNED is a sick tag to have)

I live in England. (')Y(')

sorry but no from me gave little reason why you REALLY wanted to join
try again in a week or so
Last edited by Twin; Aug 9, 2016 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by FroZenClan View Post
Gabe wtf are you doing they were already accepted!

lol srry m8
Hi guys and ghost, I am a boy named laine or kefix. I'd rather not say my age because privacy reasons, I hop you can respect that. I make animations on my youtube channel called tsul animations (Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrd...BxuaoVqbmKbiw:) I make comics and fights and stuff, I use pivot animator. I also have another hobby. I collect, drive and will soon be making rc cars. I have 4 cars and Im buying another kit. My GMT doesnt matter because Im basically nocturnal. Ive had 3 accounts on toribash and there all above a black belt, I have'nt been in a clan scennes may. I want to join You In this clan because I feel that I need to settle down and be in a clan and some of my friends are in this clan like ghost and hulk. I dont mind if im declined but thanks anyways for the offer hulk.

-Make the day a better you, kefix.

Dont Open

Pretty good app waiting on the others opinion
Good luck doe

hey U.... Ya U..... Open this spoiler

Greetings, I am Sebastian, I am 14 years old and enjoy playing Toribash. I spend most of my day on Toribash unless I'm off to do something or am travelling. I have spent 4-5 months practicing and playing Toribash and I think I've got the hang of the basics. I mostly play WuShu and BoxShu, I consider myself decent but there is a lot i can improve on. I'am currently a blue belt with 90 games until brown. I don't check the forums often but I'am willing to check the clan forum every week on Saturday or Sunday.

Why I Wish To Join: The reason I'am joining is that i want to increase my skill and strategy to the game. I've heard from a close friend of mine (Apazon) that this clan has a friendly community and that they are glad to help newcomers reach greater heights in their potential. Therefore i wish to join in order to learn more things, make friends, and overall have fun.

P.S. Steam name : dabigderp
Skype name : sebastiandbd (I'm not online most of the time though and can rarely voice chat since I do not wish to annoy my parents)
Last edited by DaBigDerp; Aug 12, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Kefix View Post
Hi guys and ghost, I am a boy named laine or kefix. I'd rather not say my age because privacy reasons, I hop you can respect that. I make animations on my youtube channel called tsul animations (Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrd...BxuaoVqbmKbiw:) I make comics and fights and stuff, I use pivot animator. I also have another hobby. I collect, drive and will soon be making rc cars. I have 4 cars and Im buying another kit. My GMT doesnt matter because Im basically nocturnal. Ive had 3 accounts on toribash and there all above a black belt, I have'nt been in a clan scennes may. I want to join You In this clan because I feel that I need to settle down and be in a clan and some of my friends are in this clan like ghost and hulk. I dont mind if im declined but thanks anyways for the offer hulk.

Great app Kefix
Waiting on Gabe's thought tho
-----
Originally Posted by DaBigDerp View Post
Greetings, I am Sebastian, I am 14 years old and enjoy playing Toribash. I spend most of my day on Toribash unless I'm off to do something or am travelling. I have spent 4-5 months practicing and playing Toribash and I think I've got the hang of the basics. I mostly play WuShu and BoxShu, I consider myself decent but there is a lot i can improve on. I'am currently a blue belt with 90 games until brown. I don't check the forums often but I'am willing to check the clan forum every week on Saturday or Sunday.

Why I Wish To Join: The reason I'am joining is that i want to increase my skill and strategy to the game. I've heard from a close friend of mine (Apazon) that this clan has a friendly community and that they are glad to help newcomers reach greater heights in their potential. Therefore i wish to join in order to learn more things, make friends, and overall have fun.

Skype name : sebastiandbd (I'm not online most of the time though and can rarely voice chat since I do not wish to annoy my parents)

Good app to but we don't care if u have skype .-.so yea
and waiting on gabes decision tho aswell
Last edited by ItzKyle36; Aug 18, 2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kefix View Post

im meh on this guys its a decent ap nd all but imma say maybe
-----
Originally Posted by DaBigDerp View Post

Very good app i see potential in u i sayYES
Last edited by Twin; Aug 20, 2016 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi my name is Jacob (thats my real name) ,i like soccer and baseball , im really not active on forums,i wanna join sinned 1 years ago, i met quicksilver 4 and i told him "can i join your clan" he said yes and fight him first,i beat him 2 times and he said "send an application please and tell (the leader of sinned) to let you in" so thats why i send this message

my grammar is bad
Originally Posted by JacobThe3rd View Post
Hi my name is Jacob (thats my real name) ,i like soccer and baseball , im really not active on forums,i wanna join sinned 1 years ago, i met quicksilver 4 and i told him "can i join your clan" he said yes and fight him first,i beat him 2 times and he said "send an application please and tell (the leader of sinned) to let you in" so thats why i send this message

my grammar is bad

You did not put the time and effort into this application so ima say no
Sorry. You should of looked at the good applications at the start of the thread

What do you think gabe? Denied like^
Or accepted

hey U.... Ya U..... Open this spoiler