Toribash
Original Post
WTF!?
WTF!?

Sorry about my sudden leave and the site going down. I have seriously went in to overload with my businesses and my job. I had to cut tori out for a while. Good news is that i have SHIT LOADS of money LOL. On the brink of quitting my day job and going full fledge with my businesses. So im sorry if im not very active at the moment but i will try to get the site back up.

Ohh ya wtf where is GenX?
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
Yeah, you missed A LOT of stuff...

Gen was going to give you the leader status, but...you were gone.

:'<
Originally Posted by Tivo View Post
WTF!?

Sorry about my sudden leave and the site going down. I have seriously went in to overload with my businesses and my job. I had to cut tori out for a while. Good news is that i have SHIT LOADS of money LOL. On the brink of quitting my day job and going full fledge with my businesses. So im sorry if im not very active at the moment but i will try to get the site back up.

Ohh ya wtf where is GenX?

TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVO TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVO TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOv

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TIVO HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[/spam]
Authentic Furry
Originally Posted by D0mination View Post
TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVO TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVO TIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTI VOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOTIVOv

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TIVO HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[/spam]

lol
To be like D0m with his spam, here is the evil red text of doom![/COLOR]
~QJ

only I have auth, you may not use red text of doom!!! doom red bold will eat you RAWR!!!!
~d0m
Last edited by D0mination; Jun 23, 2008 at 02:01 AM.
hey tivo, you probably dont remember me but hai!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, i left too...
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?