Toribash
Original Post
IMPORTANT STUFF FOR NEWB MEMBERS!
I AM LEAVING NEWB!!!!!
I AM NEVER TREATED WITH RESPECT IN THIS CLAN AND I AM NEVER TREATED FAIRLY CUZ U CHOOSE ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS LIKE SPIDEY SHYAGLE AND LRG AS ALL THE TEMPORARY JUNK AND ME AND LETS SAY QUIRKYJIM ARE NEVER TREATED RIGHT. SO U CAN KISS ME GOODBYE! IM THROUGH WITH THIS!
I ♥ BenDover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Not cow!
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
ya cow! im feed up with this! I joined predator!

Just to note: He didn't join it. He only APPLIED.

And someone even said that they probably won't let him join. :/
you're a greedy crybaby pain in the ass... I hope EVERY CLAN you ever apply to rejects you, I would highly recommend they save themselves the headache!
<3 Toribash!
Curse at me as much as you please. I was just informing them that you aren't a part of predator, until the clan accepts you. (If they accept you. Not that I'm questioning they will, but just in case.)

And you really shouldn't say things like, "I joined predator!" until you're actually IN predator. :/
um ok listen here iv been a NEWB member for a long time now, i had to earn my respect and status. when you join something your respect is earned and not given. you can't expect to be in management and such if you've only just joined the clan a few weeks ago. i have been in this clan since almost the beginning and had absolutely no status or respect until now, i had to prove myself. so please stop your whining about not having respect when you have done little to earn it.
Originally Posted by LRG View Post
wow jerk

And he is serspenDED!!!!

bai

yes, for his recent actions in the NEWB clan forums!
<3 Toribash!