Toribash
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
Dudes, as much tc as in the official servers per head, aka 10/5 tc.
Lets kill those tourney servers!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
TC Prize for ending a Streak
I just thought of this all of a sudden and posted this here so I didn't really think it through... Tell me what you think. Would it be nice to have a little bit of TC prize for ending a streak? Thanks!!!
a spoon.
Maybe u can alter that idea. Instead of ending a streak, you also get tc for starting a streak!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
This would be a Class A way for someone to farm so I believe it would turn out to be a bad Idea either way.
hmm...that's a really nice idea because when you're making a streak you should put effort in fights and not all can make big streaks that's why really should be a price for them.
Pros: More tc, hard to make big streaks ^

Cons: It would be yet ANOTHER way to farm, (blackbelt using alt in beginner server)
It's easy to get a 3 streak, even in tourney

I'm at a neutral state.
mindless machine
Hm..... I know this is alittle late but... What if the lower your bely the more TC and the higher your belt the more it is multiplied but lower TC winnings?
Bongo Bongo the Phantom Shadow Beast Is a BEAST!
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5WyyS_ENY
This "more TC's per streak or so" couldbe achivied just in Black-Ultimate servers, and just work if the player had diferent IP's. Could be achivied in the five streak.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!