Toribash
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Cant you release it as an indie game? Indies game arent rated by microsoft.

They're peer reviewed by other devs, then checked over by the MS guys. The same policy applies to Windows Phone. Then you get dumped into the wasteland that is XBLIG where there's no visibility & next to no one buys anything.

That OFC doesn't take into account all the crap that'd go along with making it, which would be pretty much from scratch since none of the current code would work on XBLIG. C# =/= C++ etc. Time, money, more servers since people would want online... Plus it'd suck due to crap controls.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
No phone that can handle a game which has a dojo / arena that is infinite . Also there's already minibash ;o
:D
It almost seems people ^ are just saying "yeah throw it on the xbox and ps3 it should be easy" read the thread. Also PC is the better platform anyway.
Toribash for windows phone
Sup everyone, so if u saw the title u know what i want . Toribash for windows phone awwwwwwwwww that would be so awesome. And if u create it and put it on the market u would get loads of money cause in the WP market all the cool games cost, soo coment what do u think gentlemen :3
First of all: Tb is scripted in lua. It is a really fragile language, and, from what I know, mobile doesn't support lua. Second of all: tb barely is able to run at a playable speed on some peoples computers. A mobile device would never be able to handle the endless space and everything else involved. That is why they made minibash.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
I'm pretty sure there's a way to play toribash with a mobile device that supports TeamViewer, it lags badly thought.

Here, found the link
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=189077&page=2
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
First of all: Tb is scripted in lua. It is a really fragile language, and, from what I know, mobile doesn't support lua. Second of all: tb barely is able to run at a playable speed on some peoples computers. A mobile device would never be able to handle the endless space and everything else involved. That is why they made minibash.

This is so wrong.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post

You seem to have misspelt C++ rather severely. LUA is there for users to add scripts, it's not what the game's made with.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you