Ranking
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
I would like it if they couldn't see your messages too.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 1, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Edited out uselessness
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Ignore command??
I'm not sure why this isn't in the game, but give everyone a command to be able to ignore another player in a room. As easy as "/ignore <player-name>" or "/unignore <player-name>". Seems like something that would cause no harm.
Last edited by HolyButler; Jun 4, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
right on
Ignore function
Would love to be able to ignore people so they don't show up on my game chat.
/ignore
/ignore.
A command which think would be very useful.
Say if someone says this:

Lordyohulligan: CHUX CHUX CHUX
[Legend]Chux: What
Lordyohulligan: ANSWER ME

etc... Instead of reporting, why not have an ignore list, like buddy list.
Lets say you cant see anything they say... or all their comments would say something like "This comment is blocked".

What do you think?
Muur is correct, though there's also:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=379279 - my version, really simple and light, needs clan tags though.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418249 - blam's updated version, doesn't require tags, and it autosaves the list.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Extra chat ability/ Add ignore command
Don't you ever want to say something important or at least something you want to someone?

But the server is sadly too full

But now there should be an ability where you don't need to actually join the server to chat with them,

If you do /whisper *name* in general it should carry on or something like
that

And for you people who will say *oh but this is the perfect chance for people to spam you*

There is a solution

Also add an ignore command to back this up

So if a guy that makes you very angry bothers you, you do not need to put up with that crap, therefore the ignore command will make it so that you don't see his comments and he will not be able to see yours either

*Because people would abuse this and they would be like "hahahaha I can't see your comments stupid" or something like that

There is a ignore command on the forums but it ONLY works on the forums, there is people that piss you off ingame too

Double suggestion in 1 post, because I don't want to spam the suggestion thread
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)