Toribash
Original Post
Blood Textures
I was Thinking Blood Textures so you pick a picture & when u bleed in-game the picture shows it as your blood.Also like Mohawk or Minihawk but a Afro its just a big ball of hair on your head.So what do u people think?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
lol. how can you put textures in joints? Maybe you could have a single image and its like masked by the blood. But still, blood are small droplets and could only be together when on ground.
~knight zero~
As i said on Abnoub's thread, this idea doesnt work for a few reasons:
1. if you buy blood texture, whats stopping you from just colouring in block void and having void blood, which usually costs $20? this means that the texture itself would have to be more or equally expensive as void blood. making it more expensive would make it too expensive to be worthwhile, but making it equally expensive would just ruin the market for void blood.

2. how would this work? would the blood drops themselves have your uploaded texture on them? or would the blood drops form a picture on the floor? there are problems with both of these:
i. blood particle textures would either have to be so small, they would be glorified pixel art, or just completely lag other peoples games, making them turn blood textures off in the options, and making the texture itself pointless because no-one can see them
ii. 'bleeding picture' textures have a very specific problem: when would you put enough blood on the floor to make a visible, reasonably sized picture?

but now you may be thinking: what about body textures? the answer to that is an actual texture looks much better than block colours, and void primary + secondary gradients cost the meagre sum of $4, eliminating the threat to the gradient market. to mimic a force and relax using joint textures would cost $100 ($5 x 20 joints) + a lot of time uploading the textures, also eliminating the threat to the joint market.

in short, this idea, awesome as it SOUNDS, cannot work due the sheer amount of complications and costs involved
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
I agree with Ch4llt, even though I also wish there could be blood textures or Force Texture and Relax Textures(No not joints that already exists). The creation of this would be great but at the same time have a heavy affect on the economy which is bad.

Side Note: Perhaps maybe they will maybe make some kind of patterned blood, forces and relaxes(Example Hector Force)
Idea:
Nightmare Blood:
Cost: 250k(Priced based on highest blood currently)
Color: Maybe a Black and Purple or White design mix or so and other things like that to maybe make us non joint texture users look a bit more smexy.
Last edited by Kujax; Jan 6, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Blood texture & Custom hair texture
We should have blood texture it will look better than normal blood :T so yeah thats it blood texture and custom hair texture
Hello
Wouldn't a hair texture be almost impossible to texture it? Seeing as there are more than 1 type of hair? Unless you just make your hair any color you want (which you can do by simply buying a hair color) you wouldn't be able to texture your hair..
With blood, what texture do you suppose you'd actually use? Blood flows everywhere in the game.. Also, making it hard to texture unless you just change the color or something, and you can buy different color bloods..

~Not Supported
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I like the afro idea... lol but the blood spots stuff i don't think would work... the programing that it would take to make this happen would be out of control.
Customisable Blood
Hello Nabi Studios or Toribash makers, please add a blood texture, so like it can have a cool effect or mix of colours or pictures in the blood. Please do this, because it would be very, very cool doods.

Thank you. Bye
Me: *Posts Youtube comment/Famous Youtuber: makes video about my sole comment/Me: "Dat feel"
Oh god please no.
There's no one specific shape for blood, so mapping it would be impossible. Unless you want to map a different blood texture for each replay you make/have.
Please no. This is literally impossible, unless you don't mind having your blood look like random textures which in turn look like complete garbage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Wouldn't a hair texture be almost impossible to texture it?[/B]

Even if its a different mapping for each hair, as long as it is mapped you could make a texture for it.

Hence; a hair texture would not fit all hairstyles, but it would fit that which it were mapped for.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!