ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Alternative victory conditions
So far there are two: win by accumulating more points at the end, or have the opponent DQ. I think it'd be nice if you could use commands (or mod file) to substitute some other conditions instead. For example, dismembering or fracturing your opponent, or being the first to reach X amount of points. Such victory conditions would make running or point-holding useless, since you won't be able to win unless you meet one of the conditions. If the timer runs out before that happens, it'll count as a draw.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
There's already additional win/lose condition stuff that can be set up in mod files, though ATM it's mostly down to things like a player touching an object and things like that. The modding guys will be able to explain it better than I can.

It just needs expanded to allow for more conditions, and OFC it'll need people to make mods that use it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I dont know how outdated this topic is but I really support the idea. Actually Buxshumushu is competitive because of a victory condition. If you hit your oppontent u win because his bodyparts dq.
"Why?"
Maybe being able to set a point limit where the first player to reach a set amount of points would win the match.
For example, setting the limit 100,000, if player one inflicted 100,000 damage to player two then player one would then win the match.
Last edited by Truth; Apr 20, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
Fracs are too easy to get. Plus, some happen randomly. I think Dismemberment would be best. Something breaks off, and they lose. Don't use that in Mushu though, matches will end quickly.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
A point win threshold would sound actually nice. Not many times you do get 100k points in ABD until near end game. Or a certain dismemberment that isn't verry common, like an ab, lumbar, or chest split, a decap, and so on.

supported
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
This idea is nothing short of fantastic, and I for one will be really disappointed if it isn't implemented in one way or another.

Odlov, if you could - expand your idea to include more scenarios. Maybe a dev will like one of them and decide to implement all of them.

Personally I like the idea of first to hit x with y - it'd be a cool implementation and a lot of fun "ok it's wushu and the first person to kick the opponent with their foot wins"

DMs Fracs - of course excellent - first to decap head wins, or first to dismember 3 joints etc.

Damage - inflict x amount of damage to the other player (ro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Maybe being able to set a point limit where the first player to reach a set amount of points would win the match.
For example, setting the limit 100,000, if player one inflicted 100,000 damage to player two then player one would then win the match.

That's also a good one! I added it to suggested conditions in the OP.
Originally Posted by Truth View Post

I like this a lot. That's a pretty good idea. That'll help matches not last too long here and there.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yes, this is a great idea and it would make GMTourneys/in-game events a lot more fun.
I cannot imagine the new ideas this would bring for mods as well.
S A D B O Y S
I sort of agree but not really, this seems like it would be an option that the majority of the community wouldn't understand in game rules, thus could be easily abused.

On the note of it being only an option while creating a mod rather than an in-game option, I'm pretty sure that there already are ways to have other win triggers. With that said, I would agree that there should be an update to the mod maker adding new features such as this.

But that is just my opinion, thanks.