Toribash
Original Post
Reset clan points
clan points for some clans have been building up for a long time so i think we should re start them so newer clans have a better chance at getting a better ranking
Trying
We must not be talking about the name problem I was asking for a month tab and all time tab and if your elo decay thing decays so fast you could do a week type of thing I want newer clan to get some of the same recognition old ones do
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
We must not be talking about the name problem I was asking for a month tab and all time tab and if your elo decay thing decays so fast you could do a week type of thing I want newer clan to get some of the same recognition old ones do

Sure that could be done but I would say nobody would care about month ratings. That is just activity meter basically
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Sure that could be done but I would say nobody would care about month ratings. That is just activity meter basically

do people not want to see a list of active warring clans?
Originally Posted by uhm View Post

Sure why not, but the thing is. You can request anything but is it important enough to get the devs to work on a clan activity list when there are many things to be done.
isnt this suppose to be about ideas? not about the devs have better things to do im sure alot of people would appreciate this
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by uhm View Post

That's essentially all the clan warring system is as of now: an indication of how often clans log online to casually war other clans. It's not serving as an indication of how good the actual clans are, we have an event ever year like Clan League where the best clans compete over multiple mods to prove who's actually the strongest.

Resetting clan points makes sense for two reasons:
1) You can build creative events that have good rewards around time trials.
2) It shows who is actively warring recently, not cumulatively.

This system, and more than likely the future system, is going to reward clans like Obey, WAPOW, Nitro, (Nowadays, Parrot since cow's getting more casual war hungry than most dictators haha), etc. for actively doing their fun little wars. And that's awesome, let's celebrate the guys keeping this game active by giving them a rank on the list. But let's at least reward the right people: the ones who are keeping the game active NOW.

I'm with Fist- despite knowing the already planned changes coming, "Seasons" make sense.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; May 23, 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Posting off of original post here, no plz don't reset clan points, it is just going to favor the clans that don't do shit and will give a giant advantage to clans who farm off of lower clans. While big clans like Wapow Nitro and Obey have been working at winning against high ranked clans for a while thus we have this lead. ALSO clan points do decay if you don't war for a while so it's not like high ranked clans are invincible.
Not to mention you get clan points, as a new clan, just participating in a war. Nitro skyrocketed in ranks because we kept warring against the big kids, every clan has the same opportunity we got, just depends on what you do with that opportunity.
Not supported
Last edited by Day; May 23, 2015 at 05:15 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
Posting off of original post here, no plz don't reset clan points, it is just going to favor the clans that don't do shit and will give a giant advantage to clans who farm off of lower clans. While big clans like Wapow Nitro and Obey have been working at winning against high ranked clans for a while thus we have this lead. ALSO clan points do decay if you don't war for a while so it's not like high ranked clans are invincible.
Not to mention you get clan points, as a new clan, just participating in a war. Nitro skyrocketed in ranks because we kept warring against the big kids, every clan has the same opportunity we got, just depends on what you do with that opportunity.
Not supported

then you really should read the other posts as we are discussing a new thing about the topic.
BEAT IDEA EVER:

Yearly reset ! Prize for best clan each year!
-----
Start at beggining of next month. Reset points. Make a small rules thread and get this going as a yearly thing.

Or maybe even 6 months.
A good prize for first ( in case its an unofficial clan ) would be to make it official.
This would bring much activity to new and unofficial clans.
I like this idea.

Also the point system should get points for winner and take points from looser.
3 ponits for win and -3 points for loss ( this is just an idea, because a clan that wars very much will still get points for loosing
Last edited by Insanity; May 23, 2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Hah nice ideas I didn't even think about it being used for prizes and stuff but its a good I idea