ES Recruitment Drive

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
He could preach the Bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Husky, just. . don`t ask why, really.
Howie, I'm Husky and I am doin some rusty stuff at xspar, parkour and boxshu sometimes. Also I love spending time drawing textures for my tori and then watching what a horrible thing I did. Main reason why I wanna join is ofc some spar(and not only ingame)mates. I guess my sparring style is kinda..Psycho . Anyways making a cool replays is only thing that still keeps me in this game because abd, judo, boxing and other mods are kinda boring for me cuz i dont get any emotions from it. As you can see im not really good in english and maybe a little braindead. but still can comunicate because im spending too much time in pc since childhood and, you know, passive learning or something, bruh. Im from Russia, GMT+3, joined at 2016, black belt 5th dahn. even if i dont get accepted in clan i would like to join discord for somefun. Also you can check this out https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/huskydemo.html .
hello bro, i only can see few words in your app cuz i'm using dark mode

breakdance ninja'd me.. lol

both of you try to join our discord first and chill there,
cheers

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by huskyBRO View Post
Howie, I'm Husky and I am doin some rusty stuff at xspar, parkour and boxshu sometimes. Also I love spending time drawing textures for my tori and then watching what a horrible thing I did. Main reason why I wanna join is ofc some spar(and not only ingame)mates. I guess my sparring style is kinda..Psycho . Anyways making a cool replays is only thing that still keeps me in this game because abd, judo, boxing and other mods are kinda boring for me cuz i dont get any emotions from it. As you can see im not really good in english and maybe a little braindead. but still can comunicate because im spending too much time in pc since childhood and, you know, passive learning or something, bruh. Im from Russia, GMT+3, joined at 2016, black belt 5th dahn. even if i dont get accepted in clan i would like to join discord for somefun. Also you can check this out https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/huskydemo.html .

Accepted as trial. Welcome aboard amigo

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]