Toribash
Damn thats savage Jingles you are the true Canadian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Lol, first time I've ever heard that

also cool namechange man!

flame would have been better though ;D
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
; D i was just about to post about it! haha yeah Flame was taken so i did Flames. also congrats on getting Trial GM! good luck i think you would be a great GM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah both me and Sledge got in /o/

wouldn't be surprised if they got a couple others from team canada haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yeah great job to both of you! im gunna apply during the next recruitment wave methinks, i applied this time but during the day it ended so i was too late xD Canadians taking over yusss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yup jingles and I are going to take over the GM scene... The Canadian way.

Anyway wtf is this winter. It was 9°C today...
Last winter for us, the piles were so high that I could touch the branches of our tree in our yard.

This winter is drunk.
yeah we had like 20cm of snow for like 3 days and then it got hot for some reason and it rained.

now its just cold again :c
I just hope all the rain dosent freeze then everything would be icy and I'll probably slip and die
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it's been 5 for the past 2 days and tomorrow it's going to freeze.. rip running to school because i always miss the bus
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
yeah great job to both of you! im gunna apply during the next recruitment wave methinks, i applied this time but during the day it ended so i was too late xD Canadians taking over yusss

lol i used to host a crap ton last year but this year school is not giving me any breaks like i have to be working on a project constantly

also nice name change, i prefer it to flame :P