Toribash
Original Post
What is your TALENT?
What are some of your talents?

I am really good at playing the ukulele. I can pick the instrumental song "Europa" by Santana on the ukulele behind my head.
This thread is gonna die because we're lazy, miserable, and also pretty stupid. So there is no talents to tell about!
Originally Posted by fira View Post
This thread is gonna die because we're lazy, miserable, and also pretty stupid. So there is no talents to tell about!

Laziness takes a certain type of skill. I know people that can't stay home for long periods of time. They always full of energy and always finding ways to keep themselves busy. I'm pretty good at being lazy.
-----
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
my talent is that i don't have any talents

I saw your electric guitar on the left side of your desk.
Last edited by -ian-; Aug 1, 2020 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My talents: I can play the drums, take beautiful photos, seamstress , auto sound.
>The revival of the old school<
Dnishe
Originally Posted by ParaZit View Post
My talents: I can play the drums, take beautiful photos, seamstress , auto sound.

That is awesome! I wish i could play drums. Keeping rhythm takes a lot of skill. I played the bass for a praise and worship group for a couple years. There was no drums, only 2 guitars and 1 ukulele. I was in charge of keeping the rhythm/tempo. I remember being so nervous not to mess up infront 100's of people every Sunday.
My talent is my fortune. Sometimes I have situations, where there is no way to get good result, and for some reason it always ends good. For example, I’m the mid/sen motion designer and for now i earn money only by freelance, but that no have much stability. So I decided to send resumes to many companies, and also I sent my resume to the Samsung company for fun, and as result they invited me for the interview and accepted me on work for a good money. I’m just after interview - “lol”.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
Originally Posted by pause View Post
My talent is my fortune. Sometimes I have situations, where there is no way to get good result, and for some reason it always ends good. For example, I’m the mid/sen motion designer and for now i earn money only by freelance, but that no have much stability. So I decided to send resumes to many companies, and also I sent my resume to the Samsung company for fun, and as result they invited me for the interview and accepted me on work for a good money. I’m just after interview - “lol”.

Wow thats cool! Congratulations!
Originally Posted by pause View Post

congratz!
>The revival of the old school<
Dnishe