Ranking
Original Post
[IMGs]Confused about where this should go.
I just wanted to get a few opinions on a guitar that I want.

Ovation:

Epiphone:

The models are
Ovation Applause Series AE148 Deluxe Super Shallow Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
and
Epiphone Dove Acoustic Guitar.

I would like some opinions on people who play guitar or people that own one of these guitars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Narutoh powahs are gay! :O
It really depends on what type of music you want to play. For example, i play classical guitar, so i got one made for me in Vietnam. On the other hand, my friend spent the same amount on an electric guitar he bought near where he lives.
Do you want to play more rock, distortion and stuff? or Country? or classical?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I guess it all depends. I'm not going for a rock style. More like a general acoustic sound.
Considering, It isn't about the art of the guitar, but the question of which you prefer, I would say it wouldn't go in General Art. :/
My best guess is this thread would do well in Music Chat because people there would probably know more about music, guitars and all that. That's the best I can do for you though cause I don't know anything about guitars, sorry.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Should go under "Music Chat", try again hun. ;o

From my knowledge, the Epiphone, looks and sounds nicer than the latter.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
I guess it all depends. I'm not going for a rock style. More like a general acoustic sound.

In that case, i would probably go with the Epiphone, as (from what i've heard) it seems to produce a nicer acoustic sound than the other one.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES