Toribash
We all THRUST the clan, we THRUST god, and we THRUST Wolid.
And Jisse, I leik tracer flames :>
I never liked fun mod rooms, their full of nubs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Lol I have no comment regarding this topic , you guys are great.

So heres a Parkour city update : I have finished the second mod with great satisfaction , and starting on the third ( Parkour City C ). You guys will probably drop jaws over this mod pack lol , I am even impressed so far. And Machker94 , the original video maker is on board for this. We are in discussion on how we are going to go about putting this all togeather as quick as possible.

As for the replays , I will be contacting people soon by PM to see if they would like to participate in this creation of sheer awsome'ness. Expert runners only.

And I had posted a new head texture wip in the arts thread, if you could all take the time to check it out that would be fantastic.
Hey guys
Who won the world champs? :3

Eventhough it's awesome that you are back, it's not art-y enough for the arts thread, so I've moved your post ~ Pitch
Last edited by Pitch; Feb 28, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: pitch-edit
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
I'll look into it Dscigs , hopfully it is an event we all can participate in.

So me and a buddy of mine were playing dodgeball .tbm and found it to be a glitchy shitty mod, its a shame because everyone loves a good game dodgeball . Knowing me , I made a new mod lol.

Everything is pretty much done , just have to add in the rest of the balls . But I am only up to 86 objects so I guess the rest will be used for details and what not , though im drawing a blank . Any thoughts on what I should add in ?

I've been living under a rock for the past 6 months. Last version out then was 3.99 XD
This looks sick. I still wont be able to play for a while though
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
I know I'm not part of hunters, But I'm posting this because no one is looking at my app i hope you guys will check it out thanks
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Hey guys
Who won the world champs? :3

Eventhough it's awesome that you are back, it's not art-y enough for the arts thread, so I've moved your post ~ Pitch

:OOOOOOOOO

Heya

Also, kristis won
:P That's okay, we all get in trouble for one stupid reason or another.
@Clan, What's the stupidest thing you've ever gotten in trouble for? Mine was being banned from like anything for 6 months due to bad grades. I got one C.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I was on the computer too long, then I had to get eyedrops, then I had a panic attack.

That's all.
私の顔にそれを言う。