Ranking
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
On a not unrelated note, can I declare a clan war on some scrubs with the new clan war system?

Wait, we're the scrubs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Please beat up Numbers for me, he's a big bad bully. :<

I was going to cuddle with him :c

Are we going to start this or what.
I'm actually going to play ig for once.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Clan war invitation sent, any match between an urban and family member is now counted towards the war.
Time limit is 10 days, total matches are 25, first to 13 wins
Are people around tomorrow for a bit of a meet up?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i have accepted the invitation.

in the morning not sure, but in the afternoon i guess i'm up for it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

dont tell me i was the only one who noticed

ok i'll leave again sorry i'm trying
'u'
We're around now if you'd like to war?
She/They

Sure, I'm down. jo Neko, i'm in there just now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu