Ranking
Original Post
(Ethereal) Ethereal Light Recruitment Thread
Dead
Last edited by Nicolas; Aug 20, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
hello, my name is Justin i'm, 14 b-day is January 14th. i have no particular strengths or hobbies in toribash, but my day will come when i find something i am good at,i would like to join this clan and be apart of it, as it seems like a cool clan, i am usually on toribash for like all day until something important comes up or i am getting board. so if we have training or wars i would generally be on. i like to play soccer and football, i live in america, i am learning how to make art and textures for toribash at the moment, i play a lot of diffrent games on the computer, but toribash is probably the one i like the most. i like toribash because there is blood and killing and money, i started playing Toribash because my friend said that i would enjoy it, so i installed Toribash and i have been a huge fan of the game ever since i downloaded it. i am not a sore loser or a winner, i do not rage at all in any games i play, i will stay in the game until i want to try something new, (i hope this is good)!
Originally Posted by justinvade View Post
i have no particular strengths or hobbies in toribash,
i like toribash because there is blood and killing and money, !

If you have no strengths or hobbies in toribash then what do you have to offer? A clan is a group where everyone is supposed to contribute their skills and to, help improve one another. And WTF man. "I like toribash becasue there is blood and killing and money" go see a therapist or a guidance counsellor. Niet, Nein, Nesh, Nada, Nee, Non, Geen,لا,没有 and No, sorry man :/
I am cheap as FUCK!
hello, my name is Justin i'm, 14 b-day is January 14th. i have no particular strengths or hobbies in toribash, but my day will come when i find something i am good at,i would like to join this clan and be apart of it, as it seems like a cool clan, i am usually on toribash for like all day until something important comes up or i am getting board. so if we have training or wars i would generally be on. i like to play soccer and football, i live in america, i am learning how to make art and textures for toribash at the moment, i play a lot of diffrent games on the computer, but toribash is probably the one i like the most. i like toribash because there is blood and killing and money, i started playing Toribash because my friend said that i would enjoy it, so i installed Toribash and i have been a huge fan of the game ever since i downloaded it. i am not a sore loser or a winner, i do not rage at all in any games i play, i will stay in the game until i want to try something new, (i hope this is good)!

Min belt is 2nd dan, sorry, but no.
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue

WOW,BEST APPLICATION lotus ETHEREAL EVER HAD
10/10
jk its dog shit
u aint in,brudduh