ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by max View Post
I love old school hip hop music like these and idk why, it's so raw and it tells a story.

Slick Rick used to make really chill rap music though
-----
MF DOOM is my idol when it comes to these type of things, very smart and difficult English techniques used to make such an amazing rap song.

Eric B and Rakim, they used different kinds of rhymes which was Multi syllable rhymes and internal rhymes in 1 song most of the time which is smart.

around a decade later Biggie Smalls comes around and releases 'Hypnotize' which he uses Rakim's style and creates the smoothest rap song, ever. The main thing I love about this song is that it's unpredictable and that it's always changing when it comes to the lengths of each sentences, some are long and some are short one after the other. Another thing that i love about this song is that when 1 rhyme scheme ends, another starts right after :O. He chained a WHOLE song which is why he sounded SO smooth through out the ENTIRE song, he was mostly using single syllable rhymes (If you want me to show some incredible examples from this song, I would love to give you all an English lesson).

Other incredible rappers like Mos Def pushed things farther in Reefinition, when he hits almost every note within the bar FOUR SYLLABLE RHYMES?!?!?!? not only that he does it in like 10 or more fucking BARS?!?!?!? (again i can go through this song and show examples if you want me to) In Reefinition Mos Def is adding the cherry on top and rhyming each word with the beat.

I can go on and on with so many legendary rap artists from the 1980s - 2004 that go beyond the English Language with incredible rhymes and how they use their insane techniques to create the best rap songs of all time.

the older stuff it’s more kid friendly . Growing up listening to things like this was cool. Can’t let my kids listen to the bs that’s out now.

Originally Posted by royal View Post
max why'd you have to put a 50k bounty on me

now I will never lose so haha you tried

I will never lose a single game again

the beast has awaken
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
the older stuff it’s more kid friendly . Growing up listening to things like this was cool. Can’t let my kids listen to the bs that’s out now.

thats true, almost every rapper now just slur in every sentence that comes out of their mouth and the music they put out is always negative, at least all of the famous music they put is which is sad and this generation has learned from it.
-----
Originally Posted by royal View Post
max why'd you have to put a 50k bounty on me

now I will never lose so haha you tried

I will never lose a single game again

honestly I just thought “royal rarely comes on” but be prepared for people who notice you have the 50k bounty ask to rig it, dont let those sad little dueling losers make you !
Last edited by max; Aug 27, 2020 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
cant lose if you dont play
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Fake View Post
cant lose if you dont play

now that some big brain thinking right there, check mate bitches
Originally Posted by max View Post
now that some big brain thinking right there, check mate bitches

he will forget and go in. Once he do someone will get him.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
he will forget and go in. Once he do someone will get him.

It's a pretty easy thing to forget.
OVERLORDDJ
you should own what you labor
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Honestly royal won’t forget, even if he does go on the game, he’ll realise that there is 50k on him and spectate to annoy everyone who want that TC
I'm no bitch, if a mortal is able to beat me in combat (which they never will) then I will applaud their efforts and congratulate them