Toribash
Original Post
Ping ;-;
i just lost 14K on a duel because of a ping ....

can you make Ping frames so if anyone pinged at the first space or move the duel canceled ;-;

its hurts
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
That's something you have to account for when playing. Pings happen because of bad internet. See, if this was implemented, if someone was about to lose a duel, they'd fping (meaning they'd force themselves to ping by doing stupid shit), and they'd get their TC back. This would be abused, but wish it could be implemented, but won't.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
That's something you have to account for when playing. Pings happen because of bad internet. See, if this was implemented, if someone was about to lose a duel, they'd fping (meaning they'd force themselves to ping by doing stupid shit), and they'd get their TC back. This would be abused, but wish it could be implemented, but won't.

Read the full thing my man.

can you make Ping frames so if anyone pinged at the first space or move the duel canceled ;-;

He isn't talking about being able to get your tc back during the whole duel, just the beginning of it.
Say in the very beginning someone didn't like their opponent's opener, or thought they'd lose. They'd just leave basiclally.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Say in the very beginning someone didn't like their opponent's opener, or thought they'd lose. They'd just leave basiclally.

does it matter? no match was actually played yet
also i think this is before any frames go by
Weooooooo

Don't be stubbon and just admit you read it wrong. Stop attacking something we're not talking about :v

I mean I don't see the issue with this as long as it's before any frames pass like you said.
If this was literally before any turn frames passed then I would support it. Don't really see how there could be any way to abuse it for that.

Supported.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
This is one important function the game should already have. Only first turn ofc.
I think this would be fair
evil Führer of Evil