Ranking
Original Post
Last chance to join tourneys
gday sirs and mams
I thought about a little thing concerning auto-tourneys

ok ill start with the reason for my suggestion:
1. when you win only one fight in a tourney you wont get paid.
2. when there arent much players online a tourney is very likely to start as soon as 5 players have joined, meaning only one person needs to leave causing to make a win for the 5th player impossible.

now it's time to get to the point:
it would be great if during the first match of a tournament, you can still enter. There wouldnt be any disatvantage for the players which are already in.
evil Führer of Evil
Don't really see how this would cause any problems, but I doubt its an idea that will get implemented. Its not like missing an auto-tourney for one round is really that big of a deal.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
true that. but lets be honest. every autotourney except the boxshu one are the opposite of crowded. as soon as someone lost he/she leaves almost always. maybe this last chance to join would bring more players to the tourneys. as you already said, this wont cause any problems, this would just give people an easier way to join tourneys ergo play in the rooms they actually want to.
evil Führer of Evil
To be honest with you its mostly a problem of overpopulation of auto-tourneys. A lot of the time the 500 Aikido will be full of people, but the 1k won't have anybody. There's just too many different auto-tourneys, fewer of them with mods that change every week would help, maybe.

It would be nice if the Auto-tourneys were done as just 4 rooms like the ranked rooms for Grappling, kicking, striking, and mixed.
Just make them all 1k except for the mixed, it can be the new 5k.

Supported for now though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Well I guess how crowded those rooms are is also a matter of timezones.
I like your idea with the fewer tourneys, but how are we gonna do with the low belts?
Atm 1k tourneys are only for Brown or higher, which is good bc 1k is really a lot for a lowie
evil Führer of Evil