Ranking
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post

"I'm looking for a 800x150 banner to help promote our show Toribash Replay Showcase (For those unfamiliar, click here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...yrEyokZAWXT69E)

It should be designed in such a way that would look slick and stylish at the top of a website, much in the same way that the banners are the top of the Toribash forums look now. In fact, it would be a great idea to use those banners for inspiration, as the sleek and simple designs are exactly the sort of thing we want, the only real requirement with text is to have the show name and something to the effect of "Weekly Toribash Replays!" written somewhere, if it works with your design feel free to stick the channel name or the logo somewhere but please don't force it.

Remember, less is more when it comes to this design. Another important note is to try and find a nice balance between professional and eye catching, goofy and childish designs really aren't what we're looking for but at the same time we don't want a black and white image written in Times New Roman.

Try to get creative with this, if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to PM me."
- Deathr0ad

If you're up to the challenge, he's willing to pay up to 20k! Yes, 20,000 tc! So get working! [/CENTER]

Make it like this. Easier to read.

All I did was spread out the text and correct some errors. I don't know why, I just tend to find it hard to read large blocks of text when it's on the Internet.
Last edited by Cheeseburger; Aug 30, 2013 at 02:46 AM.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Originally Posted by Piworocks View Post
Make it like this. Easier to read.

All I did was spread out the text and correct some errors. I don't know why, I just tend to find it hard to read large blocks of text when it's on the Internet.

A very good point, updating momentarily.
Ugh. On this.Again.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post

Personally I'm not a fan of this. Too shiny.
I think osiris has this perfect.
Matches the show's theme as a whole.
ya
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
My entry.

Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Holy. Crap.

This one is going to be hard to beat.

I think, I can do better
he challenged my ability, I really want to win this request!
:P
< Ryks > "sobrevivendo apenas com um pedaço de leite, um copo de pão com queijo, e o seu celular na boca"
i will do my best to beat all of you but i dont think i will but why not try right?
-----
i quit
Last edited by nilku; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh, too shiny? What's your comp's resolution/brightness? Anyways, I can try to change but idk..I think Osiris has this on the bag, not Ryks