ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Auction: Elf-Void, Demon Knight
The original of this set was made by Daxx666 and i had it recolored to elf and void.

I also have a pure-void version that i will sell for the same prices.

Starting Bid: 60k
Min Raise: 3k
Autobuy: 150k
End Date: 5/30/09 or when autobuy is agreed on.

Current Bid: Deathkiing 60k Elf Set

YOU NEED MY PERMISSION TO RESELL THIS SET.

I can negotiate on the autobuy, post offers and i may or may not accept them. No items are accepted.

DISCLAIMER: THIS SET, IN VARIOUS RECOLORS, MAY BE WORN BY OTHER PLAYERS.

edit: also, thank you to killpiu for providing the item.dat to show the set with void force and elf relax.

Edit2: picture of the nova-void version. Pure version has the red parts colored to white
Last edited by Khaoskill; May 14, 2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: autobuy extended because of no bids.
Recolouring is one the most easiest thing you can do and you're benefiting of someone else's texture?
No, i bought this set from Daxx666, he made it as part of a request i had at his shop.

Im reselling it now since i am the owner of it and i have a better set. Im also not making much of a profit either.
lol i might buy if i had some more money because im useing void force and elf lax would i be able to pay over time
color pure and super nova

edit cancel me start
Last edited by toabytooby; May 12, 2009 at 08:08 PM.
you speak english or portuguese?so what are you waiting for? No-Mercy is Recruiting,Join now!http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=175002
Umm, there is no pure and supernova colored version.

also, are you removing your bid? Because if so, you need to pay me 20% of the 60k you originally bid.

edit: Hanz0's new auction rules: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=93289

They say that you owe me 20% of that 60k if you withdraw. 20% of 60k is 12k.
Last edited by Khaoskill; May 13, 2009 at 02:14 PM.
I will not take 30k for this set. The very minimum i would take is 60k to sell this set, that is why it is priced at 60k min bid.