Toribash
Original Post
mentor/teacher/trainer/coach/senpai plz
i need a mentor i suck at this gamae but i just wanna win a round or so just to feel better bout my self but MAN i really suck at this
You can go here
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441

There are many teachers who hold classes on a specific mod great for getting the basics in. But the number one thing I suggest is to just play by playing you are going to start seeing what different joint movements do. But yeah just ask out in that link I sent you. They will be happy to help you
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
I'd love to be your teacher, that is if you want me to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
It's alright. I sucked when I first played too (and believe me, I still do). But you'll get used to it. I got better (a little) just by practising online a lot, and I made loads of friends. So all you have to do is practice
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
I can give you some tips/lessons if you want , although I mainly play in Judo. Also , as the others have been saying, don't come here and expect to be an expert at the game , everything will come with time and practise.
If you want i can help you around to start here in toribash and give you some lessons and info about tori if you want
Just press my name and press send private message to hamza135 and tell me if youre interested or not
Wich Mod do you want to learn?
I can help you in aikido katana taekyon !
PM ( send private message ) me if you are interested.
I can teach you openers for Judo, i'm glad to help
Master of the arcane arts