Toribash
Original Post
Can someone please tell me if this is good or not?
Can someone tell me if this is good?
I usually die from the fact I have no hands, and I've been away for a while and only started playing again like, 3 days ago.

Is this good?
Attached Files
HOLY SHIT HOW DID I GET UP.rpl (32.8 KB, 18 views)
No hands get up..rpl (33.2 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
a little stiff but oke 5/10

Yeah, I haven't played for a while, but I can't believe I got up without my hands.

I've been getting better as the day goes on, but is there any suggestions you could give to make it better?

It'd be very appreciated if you could! =D
i would say try use relaxed moves
And try use much joints
Im the hero who pregnated your sister's mom's grandtori :D
Originally Posted by NoJutsuMe View Post
And try use much joints

And try use much joints

What?

I do, but the moves I use that are relaxed the people I used them on it did nothing, and they just killed me quickly.
Hmm No not really very good in my opinion.. All that happened in both videos is you pretty much got pwned, jiggled around a li'l then fell over..
Regent101's old account.
Originally Posted by xAnth0n7x View Post
Hmm No not really very good in my opinion.. All that happened in both videos is you pretty much got pwned, jiggled around a li'l then fell over..

I only fell over because the match ended, if my arm didn't fall on the floor then I would've been able to do more.
Yeah but before time was finished you still pretty much failed... Try to actually win too. And also you noobclapped.

X Out
--
Last edited by xAnth0n7x; Mar 4, 2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xAnth0n7x View Post
Yeah but before time was finished you still pretty much failed... Try to actually win too. And also you noobclapped.

X Out
--

Yeah, but I only noobclapped because every other move I tried against them did nothing.
My normal move if a backflip.