Ranking
Original Post
Bring Organization's back.
Hi,

So I thought why not bring the organization's back into the community? I miss them and mostly the serious ones that we had in here such as Team Aikido [TA] and Team Lenshu [TL], etc... Now that the dev's and staff are getting more technical with the forums, they could also get more technical with community organisations.

I understand why ORMO is around and essentially an official org but why not the other organizations? I think there should be a voting/application type of system with staff positions that could deal with them to make organizations that could definitely have an impact on the game and forums become official, not like what we used to have where you could join and make several organizations that were memes, unless you wanted to bring those back.

Organizations were fun to make and be apart of, everyone had their memories with them and legendary quotes within those groups and so I think we should have them back but in a more modern form and system.
Main reason why we got rid of organizations (at least in their old form with a dedicated forum board, people still have orgs that are run on Discord) was that no orgs had been using forums in any substantial amount for a long time before that.
I personally don't see it changing in future - vast majority of activities are being moved over either to game client or Discord, so bringing back a board that'd just stay as dead as it was before we killed it makes very little sense.

If you want to propose some new way for orgs to operate (and there's at least one organization that will make use of it), I'd be happy to hear it.
I agree that discord killed forums for active organizations. The one thing that I can think of that is missing is the "connection" that allows forum users to find organizations and their discord servers.

This could be achieved by featuring a list of Official Tb Organizations on the Toribash forum website and discord.

Just a short list of the Org's name, their discord link, and a short description of their purpose or mission statement.
Last edited by footlox; Dec 20, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists