Ranking
Original Post
"Starts after current game" on public tourneys
I guess we all know the moment when we are playing a match just for fun in a public tourney server, but suddently someone joins or time runs out and tourney starts in the middle of your game.

I think it would be nice and better if the tourney starts after the game that it's being played in that moment. Would give time to fighters to prepare and play a serious game to win.
I dont think that you should be playing a game for fun in a tourney server.

Well you can, but I dont think thats none of our fault if it starts in the middle of your game.

unsupported
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yea, tournaments are made for winning if you are messing around and losing then it is your fault you are out if it starts in the middle of a game. You should always be trying to win in a tournament server.

[Not Supported]
Just pay attention to the amount of time left. If it's around 3 minutes, play hard.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I guess we all know the moment when we are playing a match just for fun in a public tourney server, but suddently someone joins or time runs out and tourney starts in the middle of your game.

I think it would be nice and better if the tourney starts after the game that it's being played in that moment. Would give time to fighters to prepare and play a serious game to win.

If your in let's say a wushu tourney, then just go to a public wushu lobby. Tourney lobbies aren't meant solely for fun. There's time between tourneys for "fun" you can say, but when the clock strikes 0 may the games begin. That's the point of the lobby.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I dont think that you should be playing a game for fun in a tourney server.

Well you can, but I dont think thats none of our fault if it starts in the middle of your game.

unsupported

What's the point of playing video games if you're not having fun?
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
What's the point of playing video games if you're not having fun?

You got that point, and don't let anyone take it from you, but I think tourney lobbies are oriented towards making money and raging if some wins instead of you, that's the sad truth.

Anyway, on my own opinion, if you see you have little time, consider playing seriously, that's the way it is.
~Not Supported
Wolololololo
This is a good idea,
Stop thinking you're making a social statement by saying 'that's the sad truth (('
Why should matches before the tournament starts count? They don't in GMTournies.
I'd like this change as well. When you see "1 minute 30 seconds" until tournament starts, and you just begin your match, your taking a gamble you can finish it in time or that you won't lose. But more importantly- it's really common to throw games or even "rage" spectate mid game just to make sure you don't lose before the buzzer hits and the win counts.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!